Sunday, October 10, 2010

From the desk of

Hello, first wedding present! This darling stationary is from sweet Stefanie. It’s deliciously bridal, it features my future name (which is kind of surreal, really, albeit in a delightful sort of way) and it came with gorgeous fuchsia envelopes! (Pro tip: Don’t ever buy fuchsia envelopes because once you do, you’ll want to wallpaper your life with them.)



I’ve been meaning to share them for weeks (and weeks and weeks and…you get the idea) because they are just so freaking adorable (actually, I believe my first word for them was “Eeeeee!”) but something called Spending an Inordinate Amount of Time at My Fiancé’s Scanner-less Apartment came up and spoiled those plans. (And hey, would you look at me already upholding that very important marital tenant, It’s Always the Husband’s Fault! I take my Mrs. job seriously!)

Anyway, the point is that I just love these little cards, and I’m so grateful to Mrs. Stefanie for getting them for me! And now every little note I write feels like it should be sent via snail mail so everyone else can enjoy them. It's a problem, y'all!

2 comments:

Ashley Brooke Designs said...

I am so thrilled that you love these! Stefanie was over the moon excited to give them to you! I hope you enjoy!
xoxo- Ashley Brooke

the clark family. said...

I can't say what sweet ABQ did, so I won't... But I AM thrilled that you love them!!

I had been waiting for someone to buy these adorable cards for and I knew you were just the PERFECT bride to appreciate their cuteness.

I am so excited for you as you plan your wedding. I wish that I hadn't been so far along in my planning when we lived together, because I have a feeling that your taste would have helped me a lot.

Love you to bits and pieces, sweet Sarah! I hope to see you SOON!!